Mission & History
- Actively spread the gospel to bring people to know and accept that Jesus Christ as the Savior.
- Use the biblical truth to train believers to serve, to witness for the Lord, and to live for the Lord.
- Build up the relationship between the believer and the Lord, to have God as the family focus, To use love to connect church and fellowship living
- Obeying Jesus Christ’s commandment to the church to spread the gospel locally and overseas and training disciples.
- Using the biblical word in the Sunday worship to praise and become closer to Him.
Guelph Cambridge Chinese Alliance Church was previously Guelph Chinese Alliance Church. January 13, 1985, the brothers and sisters of the Waterloo Chinese Alliance Church started Sunday worship in Guelph and during that time had rented various locations such as a school, a church, and a senior center as a place to worship together. In the year of 1988, by the leadership of the Lord, the gospel was spread to the city of Cambridge. In 1992, by the blessing of the Lord, the church building was purchased and the church was then re-named Guelph Cambridge Chinese Alliance Church in service the Chinese community of Guelph and Cambridge.